Question: harvesting managed vs. all resource records

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Mar 31 07:53:57 PST 2005

This also triggers the idea of how the original resources are "curated"
and perhaps this is stated in the registry interface doc (I admit I
haven't completely reread this).

When you answered yes to the point of origin are you referring to the
'harvestedfrom' and if so is this now in the spec?  Also the
harvestedDate?

We also discussed the getRegistries or something to that affect which
would be good to have the OAI harvested dates in as well.

-Gretchen

P.s.  And I agree it would be beneficial to be able to get all records
from an OAI set as long as you have these point of origins in place.