registry matrix picture

Sarah Emery Bunn sarah at cacr.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:00:08 PDT 2005

Hello RWG,

Below is a draft of a revised version of the registry slide described by
Roy below a couple of months ago.

So I can further refine this, could someone(s) please let me know if the
registries that appear in the diagram are

(a) operational and public or
(b) will be operational and public soon or
(c) should be removed.

It would also be good to know if there are registries that fit the (a)
or (b) category that are missing from the diagram.

Thank you!

Sarah

California Institute of Technology
sarah at caltech.edu