ESAVO Full Harvestable Registry

Aurelien Stebe Aurelien.Stebe at sciops.esa.int
Mon Jul 25 06:48:23 PDT 2005

Thank you, Kevin.

I actually implemented the OAI interface returning resources with the
Registry Interface namespace
before realising that nearly all the registries were using the
VOResource v0.10 namespace.
I think it should be the RI one just as for the search interface, but
let's see what everybody thinks of this.

I'm having just two small problems with the Astrogrid registries for
harvest.
The missing sets is not a problem actually. The system looks for the
"ivo_managed"
set and if it can't find it, just assumes that the results returned are
the managed ones.
It is just that before harvesting, it checks for a few values, and the
"ivo_vor" metadataPrefix
namespace returned by Astrogrid registries is v0.9 although the
resources returned seem to be of v0.10.
Also, the earliestDatestamp is "undefined". I was hopping this would be
small config adjustements on your part.

Tell me if you have any problem harvesting us.

Cheers,
Aurelien