Registry Interface wsdl and soapActions

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 05:18:48 PST 2005

Yes this sounds like an excellent idea Matthew.
Now does it require to bump up the wsdl version I wonder to have this soap
action? or can we just apply it to the current wsdl.

I do believe .Net uses it.  As far as axis it seems like it is not quite
used except for the possible use of when 2 methods are the same name; then I
believe it looks into its header for the soapAction.

Cheers,
Kevin