Interface Spec

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 02:49:01 PDT 2005

You might have already noticed from Monday of last week a 0.8 Interface
Spec at: http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RegistryInterface  When
you get a chance please review the interface spec with your feedback.

Notes about the spec:
I found the optional parameters (such as from, to, identifiersOnly) a
little harder to describe in the spec versus the wsdl so please tell me
if the way it is in the document seems okay and is understandable.

There might have been a note about using ADQL 1.0, but currently setup
as 0.9.  Let me know if this is still a requirement

The link above also has a zip file of wsdls and schemas.

It would probably be good to mention in the document about  "Registry of
Registries" and "Test Interface" when we have an exact location of where
they will be, currently not covered in the document.

cheers,

Kevin