RofR

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 09:58:53 PDT 2005

> freedom is to publish a field "harvestedFrom",  not in the

What does the harvestedFrom contain? Is it a pointer to the registry from
which the record was harvested? If so, can you not derive the registry by
looking at the authID of the record and seeing which registry manages/owns
that authID?

(I'm assuming that the resource record for a registry includes the list of
authIDs it owns/manages - I don't have access to schema at the moment.)