ownedAuthority element

Aurelien Stebe aurelien.stebe at sciops.esa.int
Wed Apr 6 03:40:01 PDT 2005

This sounds simple enough and would work nicely.
I'm just wondering what would be best between a "managedAuthority" and a
"managedRegistry"
managedAuthority : the result for the "ivo_managed" set is quite simple
to process for the registry.
managedRegistry : the info is not redondant (in the ownedAuthority of
the publishing registry and the managedAuthority of the full one) and
the managed registries ivo-ids can be directly stricken from the list of
"to harvest" while doing a havest cycle.

cheers,
Aurelien