ownedAuthority element

KevinBenson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 12:58:01 PDT 2005

I will think about that scenario some more, Ray, but I think it is a little
overkill.

I would suggest that we try to keep this a little more simpler, just replied
to Matthew's e-mail that possibly we don't actually require a Registry to be
managed by a Full Registry.  But simply recommend it for now.  Once a
Registry performs a harvest and discovers it harvested a Registry with
particular "managing authority id" then it should simply just know that it
does not need to go to the smaller publishing registry to do the harvest.
But even that I think we don't have to restrict, if desired a Full Registry
may go more to a Flat model and just harvest every Registry type it has.

Cheers,
Kevin