Pune meeting

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Sep 24 03:36:38 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,

I originally asked for presentations from you, Sebastien and Kevin on
preparations and issues for delivering what was agreed at Boston within NVO,
CDS and AstroGrid. Is this okay with the three of you?

Also, we have a presentation from Pierre on interfacing to GLU, from you on
curation issues and Kevin on Registry Interface issues that have arisen.

We have a 90min session on Tuesday, so I'd suggest the following if
agreeable:

09:00 State of play in NVO: Bob
09:10 State of play in CDS: Sebastien
09:20 State of play in AstroGrid: Kevin
09:30 Interfacing to GLU: Pierre
09:45 Registry curation: Bob
10:00 RI issues: Kevin
10:15 Outstanding issues

Could I ask people to post their presentations on the web site:
  http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpSep2004ResReg

Bob: would you chair the session, please, and record resolutions and
actions?

Thanks,
Tony.