Further nit...

Pierre Fernique fernique at simbad.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Oct 11 10:14:18 PDT 2004

Gretchen Greene wrote:
> Tom,
>
> The registry server will be down for a good part of the day Tuesday due
> to a relocation.  No change to the system,  it's more of a very tall
> piece of hardware having to move down a ramp, etc.
>
> The Registry mirror site again is
> http://voservices.net/registry/registry.asmx for the web services,  or
> http://voservices.net/registry/index.aspx for the main browser.
>
> -Gretchen

Hooups,

Very bad news !

We have these days our French Tutorial about VO (20 participants). And
obviously the Tuesday afternoon is dedicated to the VO registry.

And unfortunately the mirror site above doesn't work properly (see below
the error messages for a simple query). Not a very good publicity for VO
tool.

Any chance to have a VO registry working for tomorrow afternoon (French
time) ?

Regards,
Pierre Fernique

---

Server Error in '/Registry' Application.
Execution of a full-text operation failed. The catalog does not exist or
is currently unavailable. Please retry the action again later and if
this symptom persists, contact the system administrator.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Execution of a
full-text operation failed. The catalog does not exist or is currently
unavailable. Please retry the action again later and if this symptom
persists, contact the system administrator.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Execution of a full-text operation failed. The catalog
does not exist or is currently unavailable. Please retry the action
again later and if this symptom persists, contact the system
administrator. ]
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.Read() +176
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillLoadDataRow(SchemaMapping
mapping) +175
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromReader(Object data, String
srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords,
DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue) +260
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String
srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords) +129
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32
startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
CommandBehavior behavior) +304
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32
startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
CommandBehavior behavior) +77
    System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet) +38
    registry.RegistryAdmin.DSQuery(String sqlStmnt, String password)
    registry.RegistryAdmin.DSQueryRegistry(String predicate)
    registry.RegistryAdmin.DSKeywordSearch(String keywords, Boolean andKeys)
    registry.QueryRegistry.keywordSearch()
    registry.QueryRegistry.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)