Interop agenda

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue May 18 09:21:18 PDT 2004

We have three sessions available to us at Boston and will assign them as:

Wed am: RM update & Registry Schema
Thu am: Registry Interface (incl harvesting and querying)
Thu pm: Other issues and Signoff on working RS and RI

Presentations will include:

Wed am:
=======
Bob Hanisch			RM update
Ray Plante			IVOA Identifiers update
Ray Plante			Resource Schema update (incl subs.grp/type)
Paul Harrison			Application resource schema in AstroGrid

Thu am:
=======
Ray Plante			OAI-based harvesting
Kevin Benson			Registry Interface spec
Gretchen Green			Searchable Registry in NVO
Kevin Benson			XQuery-based searching in AstroGrid

Thu pm:
=======
Bob Hanisch			Registry Data Curation

Are there any other presentations that people want to make before I publish
this list?

__
Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292    Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311    Email:  ael at star.le.ac.uk
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy,
        University of Leicester
        Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH

Project Manager,            Director,
AstroGrid                   Leicester e-Science Centre
http://www.astrogrid.org    http://www.e-science.le.ac.uk/