Error column in VOResource

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue May 18 09:17:18 PDT 2004

We need to work on it but I cannot see the problem with using XMLSchema. But
this does mean having a common data model to work from which is why I've
been pushing to get this done. And then both the dataset header info and the
tabular data are encoded and when you see a <SpectralDomain> or <PixelSize>
element in any data they will always mean the same thing; dataset-specific
metadata can be encoded using custom schema extensions just as we've done in
the registry schemas.

But we're straying into DM and VOTable territory now.

T.