Error column in VOResource

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue May 18 08:09:15 PDT 2004

I wasn't saying that Martin's was any better but that we should wait for DM
to complete so we have a base metadata schema to work from. And that schema
should be based on XMLSchema not something like the VOTable TABLE/FIELD
construct for which we have to write all new interpreters instead of
starting from standard tools.

Tony.