roadmap

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:02:32 PST 2004

Hi Tony,

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Tony Linde wrote:
> Can we agree the following roadmap and if not, what needs to be changed?

It would be good to recognize an effort make fundemental changes to the
Resource Metadata Schema before 30-May-2004.  Currently, we plan to
schedule a workshop on this topic soon after 19 April to better mesh with
the AstroGrid schedule.  With this in mind, I propose the following
changes:

> > 2004
> > ====
> >  1. Publish RM V1.0 to REC status
> >      31-Mar-2004

1.1.  A general recommendation of changes for the next revision of RMS.
         30-Apr-2004