VOResourcev0.10

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Fri Jun 25 11:42:01 PDT 2004

Hi Ray, registry schema'rs

Running the .NET xsd.exe tool, the new schemas successfully passed the
automatic generation
for .NET classes to be used with our search registry
http://nvo.stsci.edu/voregistry/index.aspx

One subtle caveat however was xsd would not accept absence of element
definitions.
Adding one element dec at the end of VOResource-v0.10.xsd got over the
hurdle, i.e.
<element name="Resource"/>

Generated a quick check web service implementation based on the classes
and appears to work.
Will try to get the instances going next week and start looking into
curation issues
http://sdssdbs1.stsci.edu/nvo/voregistry/registry.asmx/QueryVOResource0_
10 (temp examp)

Not to jump to conclusions too early....but looks like your changes are
fine from the
programmatic view on our end.  Really like the xsi:type in place!

Gretchen/Wil