VOResource v0.10

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Jun 24 07:32:18 PDT 2004

Ray,

You can get the schemas from the zip okay,  but the link to
VOResourceRelType-v0.2.xsd
in this section is pointing back to the previous link.  I'll get it from
the zip,  but if you could update this,  might be helpful for others.

-Gretchen

These recommendations were applied to the latest, working draft
VOResource family of schemas, resulting in the following revisions:

VOResource-v0.10.xsd
    (which draws on VOResourceRelType.xsd and
VOResourceRelType-v0.2.xsd)
VORegistry-v0.3.xsd
VODataService-v0.5.xsd
    (which draws on VODataServiceCoverage.xsd and
VODataServiceCoverage-v0.3.xsd)
ConeSearch-v0.3.xsd
SIA-v0.7.xsd