RegistryQuery query

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 20:58:22 PDT 2004

You might not have been at that particular session at the IVOA, but you
can forget about the QueryResource schema now.  The agreement was to use
ADQL (where part only) as the input for a Full Search query.  The ADQL
will be slightly modified to handle XPath though.  Now I am just recently
coming
to grips with ADQL so your question about "NOT" may still be a valid
question, but lets keep it in the context of ADQL.

Thanks,
Kevin