RegistryInterface.wsdl

Kevin Benson kmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 01:29:21 PDT 2004

Just to get everybody on the same line.  Matthew and Ray I believe are
referring to the generated elements coming from the coords.xsd (which is
used by region.xsd and that is used by the adql schema)  In Regsion.xsd it
has a few elements defined that use the types of double2Type and
double3Type from coords.xsd.

The docs just say "A Vector of 2 doubles" and "A Vector of 3 doubles"

Cheers,
Kevin