ADQL v? + updates to getMetaColumn

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 1 07:45:37 PDT 2004

Hi Martin,

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Martin Hill wrote:
> OK.  Does anyone mind then if I modify the TabularSkyService VOResource
> extension to include the new column things? Then we can get on with building our
> query builders etc

What new column things?

I don't mind if you update TabularSkyService within VODataService.xsd--in
fact, I encourage it.  Could you call the file something like
VODataService-v0.5rMCH.xsd and attach it to
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOResourceV010Disc.  If it's
non-controversial, we can get it into the working draft that's to be
externally released this week.

Also could you post to the registry list a summary (reminder?) of the
column things you want to add.