Resumption tokens with the search interface

Matthew J. Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 20 12:05:37 PST 2004

Hi,

I was wondering whether it might be an idea to add resumption token -
type functionality into the search methods to prevent huge number of
records coming back inadvertently: for example, if I submit a keyword
search with the phrase 'registry', I will get back about 5000 records
at the moment. I would rather get back some smaller number together
with the total count and the possibility of getting the next iteration
of records.

	Cheers,

	Matthew