Drop SkyService?

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Sep 26 12:40:20 PDT 2003

I should have known it would not be that easy :)

How about we keep my idea for services which simply front a data collection
- simple query services - and use the SkyService for those which offer
services that cannot be described by the data collection behind them (as
well as those which collect data from several areas or which have no
registered data collection behind them)?