VOResource v0.8.2

Arnold Rots arots at head-cfa.cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:53:06 PDT 2003

The Coverage and Resolution elements in your DataCollection element
have been fully defined as the ResourceProfile element in stc.xsd.
I.e., if you include stc.xsd and replace Coverage and Resolution by
the single element ResourceProfile, you should be all set.

  - Arnold

Ray Plante wrote:
> Hi,
>
> An updated version of VORessource, v0.8.2, and its various extensions has
> been posted to the RWP3 page:
>
> http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IVOARegWp03#VOResource_a_Resource_Metadata_S
>
> Since the posting of v0.8.1, we've been concentrating on the general
> structure.  While we can continue to entertain comments on structure, we
> ask that you now consider the schema content.  Do we have the information
> we need included?  If we have some feedback this next week, we will be in
> good shape for the interop meeting in Strasbourg.
>
> cheers,
> Ray

Arnold H. Rots                                Chandra X-ray Science Center
60 Garden Street, MS 67                              fax:  +1 617 495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138                             arots at head-cfa.harvard.edu