IVOA Identifiers Working Draft

Clive Page cgp at star.le.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 01:35:45 PDT 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Arnold Rots wrote:

> For people who don't do VO full-time it's impossible to keep up with
> this stream-of-consciousness kind of e-mail discussion :-(

My sentiments exactly.  It would be nice for the rest of us if, when the
flurry has died down, someone would post a summary of the concensus.
Except that it isn't always clear whether everyone agrees in the end, or
whether some of the protagonists have simply retired from the fray, for
example because their fingers ache.

--
Clive Page
Dept of Physics & Astronomy,