agenda for Strasbourg interop workshop

Robert Hanisch rjhanisch at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 14 17:22:00 PDT 2003

Thanks Tony -- good start on an agenda.  My main suggestion would be to
keep
the presentations shorter, say 15 min max, so that we have time for some
discussion and synthesis within the WG.  I will have a poster up during
the
main ADASS meeting about experiences with the metadata, and will draw on
that for our interop discussions.  Also agreed that we should try to
come
closer to closure on identifiers prior to ADASS, via e-mail.

I think the answer to point 3, " - what 'language' is used to query a
registry" is ADQL.  Registries are themselves resources, and need to
appear
in registries. The ultimate self-reference!   We might need an
additional
piece of metadata to help identify registries.  What do folks think
about
this?

Bob