Grid Resource Specification

Nicholas Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 3 06:21:08 PDT 2003

Dear all,

might be of interest - a proposed grid resource specification - another
registry handle?

Nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist)   Tel:   +44 1223 337503
Institute of Astronomy          FAX:   +44 1223 337523
University of Cambridge         WWW:   http://www.astrogrid.org
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk