who is actively developing with VOResource?

Jeongin Lee jlee at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 20 10:45:46 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm not a non-NVO person but have been actively developing
NASA/HEASARC resource metadata with VOResouce.

I have successfully added a few samples
for the latest VOResource-compliant schemas in the OAI-registry.

You could try to harvest the resources using these commands,

http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/OAI-XMLFile-2.1/XMLFile/v09-2/oai.pl?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=vr&set=Resource

http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/OAI-XMLFile-2.1/XMLFile/v09-2/oai.pl?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=vr&set=Service

Jeongin