schema update

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:12:03 PST 2003

Registry people,

Developers have identified various mistakes in the schemas; as a result,
the following files have been updated:
 * VOResourceRelType-v0.2.xsd
 * VODataServiceCoverage.xsd
 * VODataServiceCoverage-v0.2.xsd:
     this deprecates VODataServiceCoverage-v0.1.xsd.

In the first two cases, the updates have no effect on what instances
look like, so version numbers have not changed.  In the last case,
some of the coverage markup in VODataServiceCoverage-v0.1.xsd was broken;
VODataServiceCoverage-v0.2.xsd fixes those problems.

If you are developing be sure to download these updated versions.  See the
WP03 page (http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IVOARegWp03) for
details.

There are a few issues I'd like to bring up, which I'll do in subsequent
messages.