Resource Metadata schemas (v0.9)

Ray Plante rplante at poplar.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 6 07:57:02 PST 2003

Hi all,

At long last, we have posted "final" versions of the resource metadata
that should be used for our January 2004 demos; please see the
announcement message at
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IVOARegWp03#VOResource_a_Resource_Metadata_S

They are essentially the same as what was available at Strasbourg.  The
main differences are:
  *  changed namespace names to a formal convention
  *  temporary (until after Jan.) elements for coverage

You can download all schemas in one go, if you like; see links to tar and
zip files.

More supporting material is on the way; until then, feel free to send me
any questions that will help you get going with these schemas.