Kickoff meeting: Registration

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 04:08:27 PST 2003

Hi,

I have created a registration page for everyone who will be attending
the Registry Kickoff meeting on 19-20 March at LeSC (whether in person
or via telecon):
  http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/WhosCommingToRegistry19032003
(apologies for the spelling - IVOA Twiki won't let me change the page
name)

The meeting timings are on the meeting page:
  http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/Registry19032003

Please get your name down as soon as possible (ediT the page and add
your name and details under the appropriate section - if you cannot
figure it out, email the details to me).

I'll be booking tea/coffee at the end of this week so if you're not down
there, you'll be out hunting down Starbucks!

Those who are dialling into the telecon must contact Bob Hanisch for the
phone number and access code - we cannot put this in an open forum.

Many thanks,
Tony.

__
Tony Linde                       Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292
AstroGrid Project Manager        Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Dept of Physics & Astronomy      Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
University of Leicester          Email:  ael at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH          Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org