[Radioig] ObsCore Extension For Radio Data discussion

Mark Kettenis kettenis at jive.eu
Fri Jun 28 14:29:50 CEST 2024

> Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 12:13:10 +0200
> From: Mark Kettenis via Radioig <radioig at ivoa.net>
>
> Dear Radio IG members and interested DM WG members,
>
> Thanks to the hard work put in by Francois Bonnarel, the ObsCore
> Extension For Radio Data has seen some significant updates and is
> getting into good shape.  Nevertheless there are still some open
> issues that need resolving before we can move forward.  Since Francois
> will retire soon, and I'd very much like to have him participate in
> discussing these issues, I'm looking to see if we can have a zoom
> meeting somewhere next week (July 1-5).
>
> If you're interested in attending this meeting, can you fill in the
> following when2meet with your availability before Friday June 28 12:00
> UTC?
>
> https://www.when2meet.com/?25436185-xGsYu

Unsurprisingly there isn't a single timeslot where all interested
parties are available.  The best option seems to be:

Tuesday July 2 from 15:30-16:30 UTC (17:30-18:30 CEST)

With the caveat that some folks may only be able to attend the first
or last 30 minutes.

I'll try to prepare a detailed agenda taking into account that fact
and mail it out on monday.

Thanks,

Mark