[Radioig] Meeting twiki page Re: Radio IG running meeting and ObsCore extension for radio data news

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Apr 12 10:42:42 CEST 2024

Dear all,

You can find the dedicated page for this meeting with presentations and
Notes here:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RadioastronomyInterestGroupSeventhVirtualMeeting

The general page of the RadioIG with links to github material and all
dedicated interop sessions or running meetings is available here :

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaRadio

Best regards

Mark and François

PS : don't hesitate to propose a presentation for our RadioIG session at