[Radioig] Radio IG running meeting and ObsCore extension for radio data news

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Mar 7 11:24:00 CET 2024

Dear all,
The poll clearly indicates the 5th of April (Friday) for the meeting,
but one of our colleague cannot make it this day and would like to be
there absolutely.
So I added two slots on the 8th and 9th.
Can you consider to fill the poll for these two new dates ?
If you have lost the editing list just send me an email.
Cheers
François