[Radioig] Radio IG / DM WG running meeting : ObsCore extension

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Aug 29 14:22:10 CEST 2023

Dear all,
The meeting will be held in "one hour 15 minutes" (1:30 PM UTC UTC UTC )
:https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/98080575187?pwd=eVVmOXJVMlZWQ0JhcmVrc0FlS0VMQT09
Meeting page is there :
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RadioastronomyInterestGroupSixthVirtualMeeting
Points to discuss and Notes Etherpad document :
https://etherpad.in2p3.fr/p/DM_WG_%2F_Radio_IG_Running_meeting

Cheers
François

Le 28/08/2023 à 09:18, BONNAREL FRANCOIS a écrit :
> Dear all,
>     The meeting will take place tomorrow August 29th at 1:30 PM.
>     I expect it's the best compromise.
>     The meeting will stay open until 3:30 PM in such a way that we can
> recap discussions from the beginning with the late-comers
> Cheers
> François
> Le 22/08/2023 à 09:54, BONNAREL FRANCOIS a écrit :
>> Dear all,
>> I added two time slots at 1 PM and 1:30 PM UTC on August 29th and
>> August 30th.
>> We still miss a couple of authors.
>> Cheers
>> François
>> Le 17/08/2023 à 16:26, BONNAREL FRANCOIS a écrit :
>>> Dear all,
>>> we have a lot of people on the first slot on tuesday the 29th.
>>> But we are still missing a lot of authors' answers.
>>> It would be nice to know if they can attend.
>>> However we will miss Marco
>>> And James would like to have it a bit earlier. Maybe I add another
>>> slot at 13 UTC ?
>>> Cheers
>>> François