[Radioig] Comments on ObsCore extension and Pulsar/FRB draft documents

Alessandra Zanichelli alessandra.zanichelli at inaf.it
Thu Aug 24 18:06:06 CEST 2023

Dear all,
in view of the running meeting next week we would like to share with you
an updated version of the document we circulated last November,
reporting some considerations on specific ObsCore parameters and their
values for radio data.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AMfjagQn84GhJ7dGkNmoMP350pQnsbXn27LFwV-pO3k/edit?usp=drive_link

Comments are welcome!

Cheers,