[Radioig] voltage UCD?

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu Mar 30 16:33:11 CEST 2023

Hi Markus , hi radio astronomers,

I think we can discuss the definition of a new term, if the requirement
is to label a measurement corresponding to some voltage.

The current procedure for UCD addition is to prepare a short document to
explain the context for adding a new term.
This can be done in a short file called VEP-UCD.
I have prepared such a file , as included here below.

The first step is to discuss the detailed information of the VEP, and
the group can finalise the requirement for this UCD :

here is my proposal , to be completed by your inputs as radioastronomers.

----  starts of: VEP-UCD-012_voltage------
Vocabulary extension proposal for UCDs /
Vocabulary: UCDlist 1.6