[Radioig] Interop session

Mark Lacy mlacy at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 22 22:29:50 CET 2023

Dear Radio Interest group members,

      We invite you to participate in the Radio IG session of the IVOA
interop which will occur Wednesday May 10th at 2 PM UTC. The interop
meeting will be face to face for the first time since the northern Fall
meeting in 2019. Remote access will be provided, but we encourage you to
come in Bologna in person if possible.

      We are open to suggestions for contributed talks (in person or
remote), in particular, we encourage radio astronomy projects to present
their VO developments: implementation of VO services, data access via
e.g. VO jupyter notebooks or from platforms, and ideas for evolution of
standards beneficial to radio astronomy data access.

      Please send the your talk proposals to us (mlacy at nrao.edu,
francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr) and/or post them in the Radio
Interest Group Slack channel. Presentations should be around 15 minutes
including 2-3 minutes for questions.

Yours,

Mark Lacy & Francois Bonnarel