[Radioig] Comments on ObsCore extension and Pulsar/FRB draft documents

Alessandra Zanichelli alessandra.zanichelli at inaf.it
Thu Nov 17 18:57:03 CET 2022

Dear all,
we would like to share with the Radio Interest Group some considerations
triggered by our work on single dish/pulsar data and related to the two
draft documents: IVOA Obscore Extension for Radio data Version 1.0 (IVOA
Note 2022-10-14) and Pulsar and FRB Radio Data Discovery and Access
Version 1.0 (IVOA Note 2022-09-22).
We hope these considerations may be useful to trigger some discussion
before moving them to issues on the github version of the documents.

We thought that - at this preliminary stage - a Google document may be
more efficient to share ideas and comments in a collaborative manner,
this is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CQZytl5B2n5vojn7bcVakLSzAig_ymGgIdwy74ssFXo/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to suggest and comment as you like.

Cheers,
Alessandra, Vincenzo and Marco

Alessandra Zanichelli
Istituto di Radioastronomia - INAF