[Ops] New IVOA Validation Page

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Tue Apr 26 11:50:41 CEST 2016

> Thomas,
>
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, Thomas Boch wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Le 04/25/2016 09:25 PM, Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) a écrit :
>> > With your additions I think it's really beginning to take shape. I've added
>> > in placeholders for all of the protocols
>> > that aren't in yet.  There are at least a couple more that have validators
>> > somewhere (e.g., UCDs) but I didn't dig them up.
>>
>> I've added the link to the UCD1+ tools page.
>
> Is the code for UCD1+ (and maybe even UCD1) validation up for grabs
> as a reusable library?
>
> This could be a useful component to incorporate into existing
> validators for other standards.
>
> Mark

May I jump in?
In Trieste we've done some custom use of the UCD tools from CDS.
I'll present it in the Semantics session in Cape Town.
If not the CDS tools directly, our small tool may probably be used as
a library, but it's not yet released.

Pity is that Semantics clashes OPS-I at the Interop (and I see no way
to avoid this clash...).

Cheers,
    Marco