[Ops] New IVOA Validation Page

Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) tom.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 25 21:25:50 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

With your additions I think it's really beginning to take shape. I've
added in placeholders for all of the protocols
that aren't in yet.  There are at least a couple more that have
validators somewhere (e.g., UCDs) but I didn't dig them up.

Maybe we should highlight protocols where a validator is mission. I.e.
    - the standard has become a recommendation
    - no validator is available
    -  a validator makes sense

E.g., mark the status field in red for those.  However I think we'd want
to go over that during the Interop before
doing that.

     Tom