[Media] timeline for first 2022 IVOA newsletter

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Fri Jan 28 09:49:46 CET 2022

Dear Exec and the media group,

The timeline is fine for me. Thanks.

On 12 Jan 2022, "Dark and Quiet Skies II for Science and Society Working
Group Reports" was published by the United Nations Office for Outer
Space Affairs (UNOOSA) and International Astronomical Union (IAU) at:

https://www.iau.org/news/announcements/detail/ann22002/

I contributed "6.1 Standards from the Virtual Observatory for SatHub" on
page 263. IVOA, HiPS, and WWT are all mentioned in the section. Maybe
the news can be included in the coming IVOA newsletter.

Cheers,

Chenzhou

On 2022/1/27 17:10, Giulia Iafrate wrote:
> Dear Exec,
> I and Stefania Amodeo will take care of editing the first 2022 IVOA
> newsletter.
> We propose the following timeline for approval:
>
> Call for articles: Monday 31 January 2022
> Deadline for article submission: Wednesday 16 February 2022
> To oversight:  Friday 25 February 2022
> Release date: Friday 4 March 2022
>
> We aim to send the call for articles by the beginning of the next
> week, please let us know if the timeline is fine for you.
>
> Best regards
> Giulia and Stefania
>

> --
> Giulia Iafrate
> Responsabile attività di didattica e divulgazione
> INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Trieste
> Via G.B. Tiepolo, 11 - 34143 - Trieste (Italy)
> tel: +39 040 3199 273 / 340
> cell: +39 339 37 54 216
> mail: giulia.iafrate at inaf.it

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email:ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW:www.lamost.org/~cb