[Media] timeline for first 2022 IVOA newsletter

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Thu Jan 27 21:17:34 CET 2022

Fine by me as well.

Simon

On 28 Jan 2022, at 02:54, Christophe Arviset <Christophe.Arviset at esa.int> wrote:

Dear all

I don’t remember in the past if 2.5 weeks for submitting papers has been enough, but otherwise the timeline is fine with me.

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

PS: This e-mail might reach you during non-working hours. This is a matter of my personal work-life balance and travel schedule only. I do not expect to receive a reply outside of your usual working hours.

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int<mailto:Christophe.Arviset at esa.int>

Head of the Data Science and Archives Division
Science and Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                                                    Mob: +34 655 05 43 03