[Media] timeline for first 2022 IVOA newsletter

Berriman, Graham (Bruce) gbb at ipac.caltech.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:49:45 CET 2022

Thanks Giulia

This is fine

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2022, at 1:11 AM, Giulia Iafrate <giulia.iafrate at inaf.it> wrote:

Dear Exec,
I and Stefania Amodeo will take care of editing the first 2022 IVOA newsletter.
We propose the following timeline for approval:

Call for articles: Monday 31 January 2022
Deadline for article submission: Wednesday 16 February 2022
To oversight:  Friday 25 February 2022
Release date: Friday 4 March 2022

We aim to send the call for articles by the beginning of the next week, please let us know if the timeline is fine for you.

Best regards
Giulia and Stefania

--
Giulia Iafrate
Responsabile attività di didattica e divulgazione