[Media] timeline for IVOA July newsletter

Berriman, Graham (Bruce) gbb at ipac.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 15 18:17:18 CEST 2021

Hello Giulia,

Thank you for jumping on this.

I think the schedule is fine.

Cheers

Bruce

On Jun 15, 2021, at 6:26 AM, Giulia Iafrate <giulia.iafrate at inaf.it<mailto:giulia.iafrate at inaf.it>> wrote:

Dear Exec,
I and Stefania Amodeo will take care of editing the IVOA July newsletter.
We propose the following timeline for approval:

(IVOA interop: 24- 28 May 2021)
Call for articles: 18 June 2021
Deadline for article submission: 07 July 2021
To oversight: 21 July 2021
Release date: 26 July 2021

We aim to send the call for articles by the end of the week, please let us know if the timeline is fine for you.

Best regards
Giulia and Stefania

--
Giulia Iafrate
Responsabile attività di didattica e divulgazione