[Media] IVOA Newsletter 22

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Thu Jul 2 02:33:40 CEST 2020

Dear Debbie,

Thank you and the media group for putting these together. It is fine for me.

I suggest you remove the two China-VO publications while keeping the
FAST portal message. I feel the FAST information manage system is a
valuable contribution from the VO community, especially with the
background of the new created RadioIG and the SKA project. Thank you.

Cheers,

Chenzhou

On 2020/7/1 21:35, Deborah Baines wrote:

> Dear Christophe,
>
> Of course, thanks for reminding me about the meetings! Please find
> here an update:
> http://vospace.esac.esa.int/vospace/sh/283a5e3df9d6623f1f1f9f6a14c582f619e49c?dl=1
>
> Many thanks,
> Debbie

> *From: *"Christophe Arviset" <Christophe.Arviset at esa.int>

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb