[Media] IVOA Newseltter #19

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Tue Jul 31 12:51:17 CEST 2018

Hi Debbie

Sorry for the late answer. The NL is fine with me. Many thanks to all
contributors !

Cheers

Christophe

On 31/07/2018 12:48, Deborah Baines wrote:
> Dear Exec,
>
> Do you approved the IVOA Newsletter #19? Since today is the 31st July,
> I'll change the newsletter to August.
>
> Kind regards,
> Deborah
>

> On 24/07/18 15:09, Deborah Baines wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Many thanks for your comments. Please find attached an updated
>> version of the newsletter, in particular, with a new article on VOSA.
>>
>> The html file is attached, the pdf file can be accessed here (please
>> note the pdf file is purely for those of you who have problems
>> opening the html file in a  browser and want to be able to read the
>> newsletter content. Please ignore the formatting in the pdf file,
>> it's the formatting in the html file that's important):
>> http://vospace.esac.esa.int/vospace/sh/d1c247799aec1ca22c2945d671cc0dfe02453?dl=1
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Debbie
>>

>> On 20/07/18 17:02, Deborah Baines wrote:
>>> Dear IVOA Exec and Media group,
>>>
>>> Please find attached the edited version for the IVOA Newsletter #19,
>>> and a pdf version here (please note the formatting of the image for
>>> the HIPASS section looks fine in the .html version, it's only moved
>>> while converting to pdf):
>>> http://vospace.esac.esa.int/vospace/sh/7b2693917472b484168206da3e88ba3683b2995?dl=1
>>>
>>> Let me know of any corrections or if you are happy with the current
>>> version (and I'll then contact the document coordinators).
>>>
>>> Many thanks and regards,
>>> Debbie

>>> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>>>
>>> Dr. Deborah Baines
>>> Astronomy Archives Science Lead
>>>
>>> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
>>> Data and Engineering Division
>>> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
>>> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
>>> European Space Agency (ESA)
>>>
>>> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
>>> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
>>> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
>>> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
>>> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>>>
>>> This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or
>>> protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received
>>> this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect
>>> personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

>> --
>> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>>
>> Dr. Deborah Baines
>> Astronomy Archives Science Lead
>>
>> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
>> Data and Engineering Division
>> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
>> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
>> European Space Agency (ESA)
>>
>> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
>> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
>> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
>> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int  |www.esa.int
>> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>>

> --
> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>
> Dr. Deborah Baines
> Astronomy Archives Science Lead
>
> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
> Data and Engineering Division
> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
> European Space Agency (ESA)
>
> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int  |www.esa.int
> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>

> This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or
> protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received
> this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect
> personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
SPAIN                                         Mob: +34 655 03 43 03