[Media] IVOA Twitter: received a tweet from arcsecond.io asking for a response on their services

Jesus Salgado jesus.salgado at sciops.esa.int
Tue Jun 26 10:31:02 CEST 2018

Hi Jamie,

I already commented informally with the rest of the group that is also
in charge of this initiative. I will coordinate an answer. Yes,
I already knew about arsecond.io becase we interacted with them about
ESASky.

Thanks for letting us know,
Cheers,
Jesus

--
Jesus Salgado
ESA Astronomy Archives Technical Lead

ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC), SCI-OPD
Data and Engineering Division, SCI-OP
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

ESAC - ESA Science Astronomy Centre
Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
28692 Villanueva de la Canada - Madrid        Tel: +34 91 813 12 71
SPAIN                                         Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.
ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

Thank you.