[Media] [Semantics / Vocabularies] Proposition for a IVOA vocabulary main page

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Jun 18 21:27:47 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

Yes, this was exposed at the common Exec and TCG session in Victoria on
May 27.

I did not hear any remarks against it.

It has been a while know that we were asked to do it. It will be used
for validation in the OperationWG , by publishers before they expose
their VOTables, or their Registry records, etc.

I would be happy to contribute .

many thanks , Mireille

PK