[Media] [Semantics / Vocabularies] Proposition for a IVOA vocabulary main page

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 14 16:27:10 CEST 2018

Dear Mireille and Semantics WG,

We are happy to coordinate with you on adding these changes to the IVOA
webpages. Before moving forward, have the proposed updates been approved by
the Exec Committee and/or TCG?

Many thanks,
Jamie, for the Media Group

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Mireille Louys <mireille.louys at unistra.fr>
wrote:

> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VocabularyTestPage
> Dear Semantics ,
> Here above is the link to a prototype page  that has been proposed to the
> exec commitee recently.
> The goal is to gather all vocabularies used in the IVOA framework and
> manage the various updates of these collections of terms
> uniformely.
>
> The technical aspects for providing a central page at the IVOA main pages
> are discussed  with Exec Committee and the Media Group .
>
> I would very much appreciate your feedback as developers or users on this
> proposal  in terms of :
>
>    - lisibility: is it understandable ?
>    - usage :
>    - how you would consider using it  or refer to it
>       - tools you may like to plug on these resources
>       - etc ..
>
> Many thanks , Mireille, for the semantics WG
>
> --*Mireille Louys,  Semantics Chair
> Strasbourg University
> *

Jamie A. Budynkiewicz
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
100 Acorn Park Dr. R-377 MS-81
Cambridge, MA 02140