[Media] newsletter contribution

Deborah Baines dbaines at sciops.esa.int
Wed Jun 6 11:21:20 CEST 2018

Dear Pepi,

> Attached is a brief contribution about the Victoria interop.
This is great, many thanks!

> Other items I thought we should have:
> - Ad about next interop with web links
We'll have the next interop as usual in the list of events towards the
bottom of the newsletter. Were you thinking of advertising the meeting
higher up in the newsletter?

> - Something from the media group perhaps advertising media outlets
> (but we need to make them active!)
Yes we can advertise the active ones.

> - Something about GAIA DR2 from ESA
Yes, we'll be able to write something, similar to Jesus' presentation
with inputs from Gaia partner centres.

> - ESASky
> - CSC2 and IVOA interfaces (ask Janet or Raffaele)

I'll contact Janet and Raffaele if I don't hear from them.
Many thanks and regards,
Debbie

QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency

Dr. Deborah Baines
Astronomy Archives Science Lead

ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
Data and Engineering Division
Operations Department, Directorate of Science
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.
ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

Thank you.