[Media] IVOA handout templates (draft)

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed May 30 21:27:46 CEST 2018

Hi Mark,

Here is what we have for the IVOA handouts so far.

One is the A4 handout, which is meant to be double-sided. We're stil
working out some of the formatting (bullets, headers), but the fonts and
spacing are defined.

 - page 1:  backside, with equal-width columns
 - page 2:  front side
 - page3:  backside with 4:1 ratio column widths

The second attachment are the "bite-size" IVOA handouts, which are half the
size of A4, in landscape. These are the ones Kai produced with us.

Thanks,
Jamie

--
Jamie A. Budynkiewicz